Robert Half International Project Manager in WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
Don't let this Project Manager opportunity in West Des Moines, IA pass you by! We have multiple Project Manager openings that will be filled fast - contract and contract-to-hire. The Project Manager role is focused on delivering value for key business initiatives and is responsible for aligning efforts across various product/delivery teams.
Salary range 85-95k, depending on experience. LOCAL Des Moines candidates only!
For immediate and confidential consideration for this Project Manager role, please apply now and find me on LinkedIn - Diane Calder.
● Lead planning, initiation and discovery activities across cross-functional teams and stakeholders to effectively manage program scope and ensure execution of value delivery for key initiatives.
● Sequencing work across the project teams
● Track project costs
● Lead and/or aid in the design, development and implementation of project policies and standardized processes to improve and/or establish best practices for efficiency and consistency.
● Key point of contact for communication within stakeholder groups - responsible for securing sponsorship, establishing governance and proactively building awareness of the program and outcomes.
● Create alignment and facilitate conversations to mitigate risks, manage dependencies and remove roadblocks across the program.
● Facilitate workshops, process and value stream mapping activities to create awareness, document inputs/outputs of complex workflows, understand dependencies, highlight waste and illustrate value delivered.
● Produce visualizations of work across all teams impacted by the project
● Surface business objectives, identify desired outcomes, outline key results and establish/monitor KPIs to show progress and measure the value of delivery.
3+ years Project Management experience
Strong soft skills - excellent communication, ability to drive projects, flexible/adaptable to change, efficient, asks a lot of questions, self-starter, highly motivated
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs