BrightStar Care LPN in West Des Moines, Iowa
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard. We are looking to hire LPNs to work with a specific client in the metro, and we are willing to pay up to $30/hr!
What We Offer:At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * PRN options available * 12 hour shifts available * 401(k) * Insurance: * Medical * Dental * Vision
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Travel time reimbursement
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process! Responsibilities* Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment Requirements* Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse in Iowa
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience with g-tubes, kangaroo pumps, superpubic catheters, trachs, hoyers, and med management experience required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.