Cardinal Health ETL Software Engineer in West Des Moines, Iowa
We are looking for a full-stack developer that is proficient at working at all layers of an application. They will work in an Agile development environment as a hands-on developer delivering ETL technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost effective industry.
- You are a creator with a desire to develop products that positively impact lives.
- You are a self-starter and love to solve problems through technology.
- You have hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
- You love to be involved in all stages of product design and development, from development of the MVP thru architecting and building a scalable production system.
- You have a passion and proven track record for creating robust, scalable applications.
- You love working on high performing teams, collaborating with team members and improving our ability to deliver
- Passionate about delivering with quality with experience in practices like TDD and ATDD
- You are motivated by solving challenging technical problems, and get excited at the thought of no legacy code.
- You are able to co-locate with the development team
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a good work ethic and sense of humor
- 4+ years as a developer
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Python experience required
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Proven experience with client-side web development
- Comfortable working with open-source technologies
- Proficiency in data modeling, API design
- Business Logic
- Action Layer / MVC
- User Interface / User Experience
- Understanding what the customer and the business need
- Server, Network, and Hosting Environment
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.