TEKsystems Data Center Technician in West Des Moines, Iowa
• Respond to service tickets for ZT servers in customer data centers in a timely manner
• Keep parts lockers up to date and properly stocked at all times
• Troubleshoot and triage server failures to determine the most efficient path to getting a server back online for the customer
• Track server fleet health and validate that ZT is always exceeding customer requirements for total servers online
• Provide consistent, detailed feedback to the ZT engineering team on failures, serviceability of servers, and integration with the datacenter
• Apply firmware and BIOS updates as needed using ZT engineering-approved tools
• Comply with all datacenter safety, security, and operational protocols at all times
• Be an outstanding representative of ZT Systems at all times
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs