Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa Radiologic Technologist/Radiographer/X-Ray-Radiology in Waterloo, Iowa
Provides diagnostic radiographs and performs imaging procedures in accordance with established parameters. Provides continuity of patient care. Assists Radiologist with procedures. Adheres to Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
Graduate of an accredited program in Radiography. Must have valid Iowa permit to practice. Registered Technologist (Radiography) by ARRT. No prior experience required.
- Knowledge of imaging techniques for routine diagnostic radiographic examinations.
- CR, DR and PACS computer knowledge
- Intermediate language, intermediate math, high reasoning ability.
- Personal computer.
- Ability to work with a large degree of independence.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to use independent judgment to solve problems.
- Ability to perform office procedures when needed.
- Understand and demonstrate a commitment to customer service expectations at all times
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled