Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa EMT in Waterloo, Iowa
Responds to ambulance calls and provides patient care. Performs vehicle maintenance and assists in the Emergency Room. Adheres to Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
Graduate of a nationally accredited EMT course. Minimum of 1-year ambulance experience preferred.
Valid IA Class D driver's license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR). Certified Iowa EMT. BLS, Mandatory Reporter. Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training (NVCI) within 6 months of hire.
- Intermediate language, intermediate math, high reasoning ability.
- Personal computer.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must pass pre-hire physical agility test.
- Ability to take direction.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled