Finish Line - IA Sales Associate in Sioux, Iowa
This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to be a complete job description.
*Position Title * Sales Associate
Performs sales and customer service tasks by performing the following duties.
- Performs sales and customer service responsibilities.
- Performs cashiering, stockroom upkeep and store upkeep as needed.
- Maintains company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
Physical Demands– The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires standing approximately 5 – 8 hours per day usually 3 – 5 days per week.
- During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout a 1 – 12 hour day.
- Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer’s feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
- Required to lift items weighing 5 – 25 lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
Location: Sioux City, IA (FL - SOUTHERN HILLS)