Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Clerk in Robins, Iowa
A growing commercial real estate company has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) detail oriented. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. The team is rapidly growing into their new location and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! You will be processing full-cycle AP, handling 200+ invoices per week, with high attention to detail. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a great match for you. You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
• Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities
• Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
• Input timesheet data
• Verify of documents and codes
• Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Provides information as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holder
• Collections: contact existing clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
Skills/Qualifications of Accounts Receivable Clerk:
• AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
• 3+ years of relevant experience in receivable/accounts payable
• Bookkeeping experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills in basic accounts payable and accounting policy
• Detail oriented, accurate and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
Interested? Send your resume to Kjerstin.Milbrath@accountemps.com
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Robins, IA
Date Posted: January 7, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01520-9502810269
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs