Great Western Bank Teller in Prairie City, Iowa
General Description and Essential Functions
The Teller is responsible for performing branch and customer service duties. Duties include accepting retail, commercial checking, and savings deposits, cashing checks and savings withdrawals, processing loan payments, and assisting with night depository and vault duties. Tellers provide quality service, through effective use of the customer constitution. Actively looks for additional opportunities to refer and cross-sell bank services while processing transactions.
• Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
• Balance teller drawer daily according to teller performance standards.
• Identify fraudulent activity to help prevent potential losses to Great Western Bank.
• Maintain a well-developed, current, working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered.
• Promote and follow the Great Expectations Employee Guide, including the Customer Constitution. Successfully researches and resolves customer problems.
• Participates in training programs and the Sales and Service Program.
• Participates in community organizations and activities.
• Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma required.
• Basic math skills and strong customer service skills.
• Cash handling experience preferred.
• Retail and/or sales experience.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Self directed/Initiative.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift 20 to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work weekends as needed or scheduled.
• Customer Focus
• Functional /Technical Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Great Western Bank
- Great Western Bank Jobs