Sinclair Tractor Parts Counter Salesperson- Ottumwa NAPA in Ottumwa, Iowa
Do you enjoy working with the public? Do you posses great customer service skills? Join our team at Sinclair Tractor today!
Parts Counter Salesperson performs a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Records sales and/or counter transactions.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations.
- Maintains warehouse.
- Loads and unloads trucks with forklift.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
- Maintains condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Experience and Skills:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 year experience in Parts Department operations preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Knowledge of John Deere or competitive parts and equipment
- Organizational skills
- Must maintain a valid and insurable driver’s license
Interpersonal, Management and Leadership:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Bending and lifting at least 75 pounds
Minimal as needed
Job Tracking ID: 512388-639567
Job Location: Ottumwa, IA
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Level of Education: Any
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: July 11, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP