Dr Pepper Snapple Group Driver CDL Bulk Delivery SIGN ON BONUS in Ottumwa Diamond, Iowa
The Bulk Driver is responsible for delivering pallets of pre-sold products to assigned large format accounts.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working 4:30am or 5am until finished. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $15.00 per hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, paid time off, etc).
This position is also eligible for a $1500 sign on bonus. Eligibility and payout will be explained at the time of offer. Bonus eligibility is limited to new employees only.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Operate bulk vehicle in the delivery of Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands and pick up empty product transport containers or pallets in assigned accounts.
- Prepare and extend delivery tickets, showing cases placed and credits given.
- Perform accurate accounting of full and empty goods.
- Perform routine vehicle inspection and operate vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
- Develop and maintain good Company image in the trade and industry to achieve the Company’s objective for the overall growth and availability of Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands.
- Notify Route Manager of any mechanical problems that occur on vendors, or any changes in account status.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and driver’s license Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Driver CDL Bulk Delivery SIGN ON BONUS
Location: Iowa-Ottumwa Diamond
Requisition ID: 1810507