Mosaic Direct Support Supervisor in Osceola, Iowa
As a Direct Support Supervisor at Mosaic, you'll have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of people with disabilities and the people who support them in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
In this role you will:
- Coordinates and manages program operations
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Oversees staff, to include hiring, training, and scheduling
- Coordinates activities and appointments of individuals served
Document the services and supports provided
Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Position may require certification in CPR and medication administration.
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
- Valid drivers license required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled