Robert Half International Inventory Analyst in NORWALK, Iowa
Our growing client is searching for an Inventory Accountant to join their team! The Inventory Accountant will be Accountable for all aspects of inventory control, including helping to develop and maintain policies and procedures for best practices. This position is located in the Des Moines Metropolitan Area.
• Conduct and communicate daily analysis of inventory
• Conduct critical month-end and physical inventory reconciliation.
• Identify/investigate/resolve/document variances and discrepancies
• Coordinate with the Operations team and outside storage locations on inventory movement and validation
• Schedule and execute timely/efficient cycle count procedures throughout each year
• Create purchase orders for supplies based on management approved supply plans and confirm/investigate/resolve any variances with vendors
Annual Physical Inventory, Annual Physical Inventory, Purchase Orders, Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation, Adequate Inventory
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
Experience in Inventory Management Required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $58,000.00 - $65,000.00 / Yearly
Location: NORWALK, IA
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01500-0011664392
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs