Wells Dairy Inc. Internship - Summer 2020 - Engineering in Le Mars, Iowa
Under general supervision provides essential support for departmental functions that include a wide range of activities and initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform operational and administrative functions as it relates to academic major.
- Independently work on special projects as assigned by functional leader.
- Assist in implementing functional strategies and contribute to the team's success in reaching goals and objectives.
- Support the departmental deliverables and be proactive in planning and supporting tasks.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
Observe and assist with daily Work Orders and Capital Project tasks that will expose them to a number of areas across the Wells business during the time spent in the internship.
Additional engineering tasks that will be identified at a later date due to the recent Future Proofing and M&A activities.
- Have an applicable degree program and coursework that corresponds with the internship applied for. Prefer entering their Junior/Senior year of a 4 year degree program.
- Prefer a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicable experience within the technical fields preferred.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position. Effective presentation skills.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 1900000808