Wells Dairy Inc. Intern - Customer Claims - Summer 2021 in Le Mars, Iowa
Under general supervision provides essential support for departmental functions that include a wide range of activities and initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform operational and administrative functions as it relates to academic major.
- Work on special projects as assigned by functional leader.
- Assist in implementing functional strategies and support the team in reaching goals and objectives.
- Support the departmental deliverables and help in planning and supporting tasks.
- Claims Printing and Preparation: The function will include prepping, organizing and printing large volumes of documentation for claims processing in a timely fashion. This will include working closely with the Claims Coordinators and/or Supervisors daily.
- Claims Settlement: The candidate would be assigned specific customer accounts requiring a detailed review of the customer claim, validating the supporting documentation and subsequently settling the claim within an assigned threshold.
- Have an applicable degree program and coursework that corresponds with the internship applied for. Prefer entering their Junior/Senior year of a 4 year degree program.
- Prefer a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Some familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Job: Accounting & Finance
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2000001193