Wells Dairy Inc. Freezer Automation Intec Operator - Days in Le Mars, Iowa
Position responsible for operating all Intecs, palletizers, and shack tasks.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance to Food Safety and Quality programs and processes.
- Complete all job duties in accordance with safety procedures/policies, verbal instructions from Freezer Leadership, best practices, and work documents such as: Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Works, and Talking Points.
- Manage all functions of the Palletizers: manage and correct faults that occur in the Palletizers, monitor the condition of the product that is stacked by the Palletizers, assist with maintenance in troubleshooting issues, and adjust settings/coordinate flavor changes when necessary.
- Manage all functions of the Intec: manage and correct faults that occur, monitor the condition of the product going through the Intec, assist maintenance in troubleshooting issues in the Intec, and adjust settings and coordinate flavor changes when necessary in the Intec.
- Perform shack duties by maintaining product flow on conveyors, assisting maintenance in troubleshooting issues with the conveyors, and creating inventory in Oracle and generate LPNs.
Shift/Hours: Nights. Approximate start time of 4:55 PM or 6:55 PM. Normal shift lengths of 10-12 hours.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Warehouse experience and forklift knowledge preferred.
- Must know or be able to learn basic safety and orientation knowledge, systems flow and overview of all departments of the freezer, and be able to be trained in a specialized area of work.
- Must have time management and effective communication skills.
- Must be able to pass proficiency tests in the allotted amount of time after training.
- Must be able to meet the Physical Demand Assessment Standards.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2000000714