McGraw Hill Education Workforce Analyst in Iowa
Spirit to Win
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Workforce Analyst team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes.
How can you make an impact?
The Workforce Analyst will be responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming contacts at the desired service level. This position coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff to achieve service level objectives.
What can you expect from the position?
· Run and analyze reports to make recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
· Complete root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
· Ensure all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
· Help with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
· Work schedule in Central Time: Sunday 11am to 7pm, Monday-Wednesday 4pm to midnight, Saturday 9am to 5pm.
We’re looking for someone with:
· Some college with mathematical or statistical course work preferred.
· Minimum one year of Workforce Management experience in a multi-channel call center environment and minimum one year of experience in trend analysis required.
· Experience creating spreadsheets with intermediate formula application and database software (e.g. Excel and Access) required.
· Knowledge in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technology, experience utilizing a major ACD system, and experience with forecasting and scheduling software required.
· Experience with workforce management software (IEX, Verint…) preferred.
· Ability to work weekends and weeknights (please see schedule above).
Why work for us?
At McGraw Hill, you will be empowered to make a real impact on a global scale. Every day your individual efforts contribute to the lives of millions.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.