Blick Art Materials Retail Store Sales Associate in Iowa City, Iowa
Founded in 1911, Blick Art Materials is in its third generation of family ownership, and is the largest and oldest provider of art supplies in the United States.
At Blick Art Materials, our family owners and dedicated staff support the Visual Art Community by providing the widest selection of art supplies at the lowest prices. With extraordinary service and integrity, we strive to provide artists, educators, students, and our employees with the tools, assistance, and training they need to grow, innovate, and reach their creative potential.
By exhibiting exceptional teamwork, boundless curiosity, and the utmost care, the Retail Store Sales Associate will assist their team to fulfil Blick’s commitment to our customers, the Arts, and our local communities. The Retail Store Sales Associate will do this by maintaining outstanding customer service, generating revenue though helpful product knowledge, housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, POS operations, and loss prevention in adherence to all company policies and procedures. Responsibilities include,
• Consistently delivers superior customer service by combining sales, product knowledge, and other skills training to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Completes and utilizes the following programs: Blick Onboarding Training, Blick Sales Training, Preferred Customer Program, and Special Orders.
• Displays an energetic and positive attitude with all customer interactions.
• Assist in the coordination of merchandise set-ups, has knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and has the ability to implement and maintain the store as set forth by store management.
• Follows directions and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision.
• Understands and acts on the procedures required for reporting low stock levels, inventory discrepancies, and customer product requests to management as needed.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Availability to work flexible schedules including day/evening shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Elevates Service Standards
• Builds High Performing Teams
• Champions Core Values
• This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds while using the appropriate lifting techniques and following all safety rules.
• Prolonged walking, standing, and climbing ladders.
• Minimal travel in the local area may be required.
• High School Graduate or equivalent.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Street: 201 S. Clinton #180
External Company URL: http://www.dickblick.com/
Post End Date: 6/1/2021