Robert Half International Grant Administrator in IOWA CITY, Iowa
A highly organized and experienced Grant Administrator is needed for an Iowa City client on a contract-to-hire basis. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative assistant experience and be comfortable jumping into a new environment and hitting the ground running. It's a plus if you have previous experience writing grants or managing contracts! Please reach out to Abbey Koerperich at Robert Half: 319-371-3166
Job duties as Grant Administrator:
• Maintain DSP proposal, award, and outgoing sub-award data, and monitor the status of transactions.
• Triage incoming contract and grant applications for distribution and processing, prepare award documentation.
• Triage outgoing sub award requests, monitor compliance with sponsor requirements, manage transactions, and send outgoing subawards.
• Issue Award Activation Authorization Notices and maintain database.
Support DSP help desk by answering inquiries and generic requests for information, manage routine correspondence,
• Support the daily operations of the office and performs other administrative support activities as assigned for the Division of Sponsored Programs.
• Communicate with faculty, staff, students and sponsors to answer questions about the Division of Sponsored Programs and University and sponsor policies and procedures related to sponsored research contracts and grants.
EASY APPLY: CALL Abbey Koerperich at Robert Half: 319-371-3166
Required Qualifications of Grant Administrator:
o Administrative experience.
o Ability to perform tasks that require accuracy, attention to detail, including accurate record keeping.
o Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills, and ability to interact positively with a diverse population.
o Demonstrate working proficiency with Microsoft Office software, (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
o Evidence providing customer service in a professional manner.
o Six months to one year of administrative experience.
o Knowledge of academic or higher education institutional policies and procedures.
o Administrative experience with research grants or contracts.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs