Dave Wright Nissan Subaru Express Technician in Hiawatha, Iowa
Looking for something challenging and exciting?
Are you eager to help our guests solve their current automotive problems?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
Our Express Technicians are the retention and convenience factor for our guests. Having a no appointment necessary service makes it easy for everyone to get their vehicle serviced no matter how busy they are. Plus, with the service being 20 minutes or less we can get them back on the road in no time.
- Perform light maintenance work on vehicles of all make and model
- Complete thorough and accurate multipoint inspections on vehicles
- Provide advisors with estimates for additional repairs needed
- Follow team and individual processes for completing work
- Invest in yourself to grow into the main shop
- Understand and follow all safety protocol
- Perform work in a timely manner
- Loo aking for mechanically inclined individuals wanting growth
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Growth path to Master Technician
- Paid Training/Holidays/Vacation/Sick days
- 401K with 3% profit share match
- Voted Best Dealerships to Work For 7 of last 8 years
- State of the Art facility
- 5-day work week