Mosaic Host Home Supervisor in Forest City, Iowa
Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities.
Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.
About this position:
If you'd like to help people with intellectual disabilities enjoy a full life, look no further. At Mosaic, you'll have the opportunity to impact the lives of people with disabilities by connecting them with the opportunity to be fully integrated into their community.
In this position you will:
- Cultivate, build and maintain positive relationships with independent contractors, family members and other stake holders in the community
- Ensure the quality and personalization of services
- Monitor contracts and regulatory compliance for services provided
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of two years of related work experience - Experience MAY be substituted for education
- Previous experience working with people with intellectual disabilities preferred.
- Ability to be flexible, work independently and collaborativelyAbility to multitask, manages details and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate different systems and technology
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled