Your Pie Franchising, LLC Shift Leader in Dubuque, Iowa
Your Pie was founded in 2006 when founder Drew French visited his wife Natalie's family on the Italian island of Ischia. In Italy, everything centers around food and family. They cook on an open flame using brick ovens and high quality ingredients. Drew brought this idea back to his home in Athens, Georgia, where the Your Pie brand grew. Now with multiple stores spread throughout the Southeast and beyond, Your Pie is growing faster than ever. Our mission statement? To be a globally admired brand by creating a culture that improves the lives of the Your Pie family.
The menu at Your Pie focuses on custom, build-your-own options that are served fresh and fast. Guests can choose to build their own entrees from scratch, or choose from favorites that were created by Your Pie. Each location serves local, hand-picked craft beers to compliment the menu.
Why Your Pie
We are passionate people, hoping to shape the communities we serve by changing the way people experience pizza. For more about Your Pie, check out the One Stop Ops Library, the website www.Yourpie.com and the social media channels.
Shift Leaders work with the General Manager to ensure an all-around amazing guest experience. They assume responsibility for operations and guest complaints in the absence of GM and assist with daily preparation, construction, and service of all menu items with focus on restaurant cleanliness and safe food handling practices.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Relentless work ethic
- 1 + year as a team member or other similar restaurant experience
- 1 + year shift lead or management experience
Weekend and evening availability is a must. Job Expectations
Sense of urgency Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure drawer and deposits are correct on nights when acting as closing manager
- Prepare a variety of menu items in an accurate and efficient manner
- On occasion, be responsible for placing orders for delivery the next day
- Assume 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Plan and manage a shift effectively when GM is not present
- Know and comply consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period
- Portion food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, refrigerators, and oven
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnish setup for all dishes
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly
- Assist in food pre assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Attend all scheduled team member meetings and bring suggestions for improvement
- Provide leadership to employees and work side by side with them.
- Assist in training every shift.