Andersen Windows and Doors Maintenance Coordinator in Dubuque, Iowa
- Provide System Administrator functions for Computerized Maintenance Management System (EAM). This system is Enterprise wide and this position will serve as a centralized contact to assist in the coordination of training, functional system issues and/or changes.
- Administration and Management of Data information within the Computerized Maintenance Management System. This includes employee entry and updates, configuration entry and changes, and any other data information as required.
- Provide administrative assistance for Maintenance & Technical Services Manager and TPM Manager.
- Coordinate and Schedule all Maintenance Departmental Activities including but not limited to United Way, Heath Screenings, PTO, Holiday Gift Drive, and Maintenance Safety Team Meetings.
- Manage Maintenance Uniform Program.
- Development and Updating of all General Maintenance Information. This includes all Supervisor Schedules, Maintenance Cost Center Lists, etc.
- Administrator of Maintenance Excellence Website.
- Miscellaneous Administrative Duties as required.
- Coordinate the sourcing, purchasing, and receiving of materials for the Maintenance Department.
- Coordinate the MAC process for the Dubuque Operations.
- Coordinate and schedule routine maintenance activities with 3rd party vendors.
- Special projects as required.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and ability to work well with all departments
Primary Location: United States-IA-Dubuque
Organization: Eagle Window & Door Manufacturing
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2018, 9:51:03 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 24012