Robert Half International Recruiting Coordinator in Des Moines, Iowa
We have an exciting opportunity with a well known company to find an extremely organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity to learn quickly about the recruiting process at a fast-growing company. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will support the Recruiting Team and Hiring Managers in bringing top talent by attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.
● Develop sustainable recruiting strategies based on business development needs and goals
● Ability to use various channels to look for potential candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs and refining sourcing strategies.
● Work cross-functionally with various departments to build a high powered sourcing engine that drives recruiting efficiency while preserving high quality of providers on the platform.
● Identify experience in candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search, LinkedIn, discovering community networks).
● Measure the impact of sourcing methods in a rigorous, data-driven manner to drive recruiting process improvement. You will methodically track progress and candidates using technical systems and tools.
● Ask for referrals from current providers and external networks/communities.
● Participate in special projects/sourcing initiatives.
● Driven, team-oriented self-starter with direct experience in sourcing
● Knowledgeable of multiple recruiting resources (boolean searches, LinkedIn navigating, etc…) and advanced sourcing techniques to identify diverse talent.
● Experienced with managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and cross-functional relationships.
● You understand the importance of data integrity and following internal processes, and maintaining accurate and thorough documentation.
● Passionate about building strategies for sourcing.
Call Shasta Coe at 515-244-2500 or email your resume to Shasta.Coe(at symbol)roberthalf.com for immediate consideration!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $19.00 - $23.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01500-9502811487
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs