Robert Half International Operations Clerk in Des Moines, Iowa
Accountemps is currently seeking an ambitious Operations Clerk for a Fortune 500 compay that thrives working in a fast-growing environment and solving new challenges. Are you an accurate individual with strong time management skills? Do you possess prior experience in working with lending or commercial and/or consumer loan operations? If interested, you should apply for this role. The primary responsibility of the Operations Clerk is to book loans into the banking platform system and process all essential items required for commercial and consumer day-to-day loan processing. This is an overnight opportunity based in the West Des Moines area. Get your career moving in the right direction, for immediate consideration please contact Mikaela at 515-226-1700 and mention Operations Clerk!
As an Operations Clerk your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Stay on top of email, voice mail and other communication and return expediently
· Safeguards homeowner confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential
· Be comfortable making 30-40 calls a day
· Approach payment corrections and review billing statements
· Maintains codes, status dates and loan information for reporting when required
· Reviews reports, monthly payments, and accrual adjustments
· Completes and returns verification of mortgage requests
· Upholds status and information within processing software system
· Organizes department-specific spreadsheets, reports, and reviews monthly scrub reports
· Confirms new loans, loan renewals, extensions, and modifications into database
· Ensures information is accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents
· 1+ years working in the Finance or Banking Industry
· Mortgage experience is a plus
· Strong Excel skills
· Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred; High School Diploma or GED is required.
· Data Entry experience
· Comfortable taking inbound calls
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $15.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502727270
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs