Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits Night Warehouse Worker (Mon - Thurs 5pm - 3am) - Des Moines, IA in Des Moines, Iowa
Load and unload cases of wine/spirits product within a warehouse facility. Utilize hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within or between storage facilities.
• Conduct inventory counts.
• Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse.
• Adhere to all safety procedures/standards within the course of performing job duties.
• Report to work daily and adhere to company time and attendance policy.
• 4X10 work schedule.
• High School Diploma/GED Equivalent and/or 1-2 years warehouse experience in a distribution environment.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Lift 35 - 60 pounds consistently and on a repetitive basis.
• Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
• Familiar with warehouse management systems for tracking case volume and product placement within warehouse facility.
Shipping/receiving, general warehouse and packaging skills.
• Previous distribution center experience.
• Forklift operating experience or certification.
Primary Location:United States-Iowa-Des Moines
Shift:Second Shift - Night
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability