Cogent Infotech Life Product Consultant in Des Moines, Iowa
Will work remotely until they are cleared to return to office.
Des Moines is the preferred location but is open to remote for the right candidate.
The Life Product Consultant will join the Des Moines-based Life and Annuity Operations team. Key responsibilities include:
• Learn and understand the mechanics of life insurance products
• Develop the skills required to answer policy/product questions
• Use analytical skills to complete policy calculations and illustrations
• Clearly communicate product information and calculations to internal and external customers
Education and experience equivalent to a four-year college degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, finance, or other related field is required
• Experience with life products (Term, WL, UL, IUL) is preferred
• Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
• Ability to understand and interpret technical written material
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, for delivery to a variety of audiences
• Proven ability to build and use calculation tools in MS Excel including vbA