J&J Family of Companies Johnson & Johnson Regulatory Operations (JJRO) Head Enterprise Regulatory Acquisition & Divestiture (A&D) in Des Moines, Iowa
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is organized into three business segments— Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. We are the world’s most broadly based global health care business serving customers, patients and medical professionals through more than 275 companies in over 60 countries.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Johnson & Johnson Regulatory Operations Head of the Enterprise Regulatory Acquisition & Divestiture (A&D) Community of Practice (CoP) to be based at any JNJ US location with the following locations being highly preferred- Raritan NJ , New Brunswick, NJ , Titusville, NJ , Spring House, PA , Horsham, PA , Malvern, PA, West Chester, PA OR at any JNJ location in the UK and EU with the following locations being highly preferred – Beerse, Belgium, High Wycombe, UK, Leiden, Netherlands
The Head of the Enterprise Regulatory A&D CoP is responsible for ensuring assigned projects are resourced and regulatory integration or transfer strategies are developed and executed. The Head is responsible for the design and oversight of an Execution (organizational) framework, which includes assignment of RA Leads, Project Managers, and Regional Leads from the CoP, as well as identifying and mitigating resource needs for a portfolio of A&D projects. Through collaboration with key internal and external partners, this position will lead efforts to align product category processes, optimize or create playbooks, templates, and tools for divestitures (initial focus) and acquisitions. The scope is mainly MD with some focus on Consumer as well. The team size is 5 -10 (employees & contractors).
• Full accountability for CoP delivery of assigned projects (i.e., executable strategy, delivery of regulatory activities in accordance with overall project requirements).
• In conjunction with Project Leads, responsible for obtaining critical resources needed to execute project. Will collaborate with RA organizations to effectively guide or leverage project resources.
• Establish and lead a CoP forum for experienced RA leaders that are empowered to drive change within their organizations to eliminate current Regulatory pain points caused by the integration and/or divestiture of products
• Member of the cross-Sector, cross-functional, A&D Operations Extended Advisory Board that is responsible for collaborating on current projects as well as advancing efficiencies and value opportunities for the future state.
• Ability to influence for results across a geographically distributed organization through collaboration, with and without direct line management control.
• Manage the team in a manner that fosters and maintains a high-performance team culture as well as providing an open learning environment for sharing experiences and lessons learned for all types of acquisition and divestiture projects.
• Fosters an environment of continuous improvement and shared learning to drive enhancements to the CoP playbooks, tools and standard timeline templates.
• Challenge the team to be innovative, make it safe to try approaches and take prudent risks.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific or technical discipline is required
• An advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in the life-sciences environment is required.
• Prior experiences leading and managing regulatory activities for acquisitions and divestitures involving pharmaceutical/medical device/biologics/consumer health products is required.
• Successful experience working with cross-functional, global/virtual teams in a matrix environment is required.
• Previous experience building positive relationships and influencing senior level stakeholders is required.
• Experience leading the development & implementation of complex business models is preferred
• A demonstrable track of success instilling and leading a results oriented, deliverables based organizational culture is strongly preferred.
• The willingness and ability to travel approximately 20% internationally is required.
• The willingness and ability to be based at any JNJ location in the US with the following locations being highly preferred- Raritan NJ , New Brunswick, NJ , Titusville, NJ , Spring House, PA , Horsham, PA , Malvern, PA, West Chester, PA OR at any JNJ location in the UK and EU with the following locations being highly preferred – Beerse, Belgium, High Wycombe, UK, Leiden, Netherlands is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe, Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, United States-New Jersey-Titusville, United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, Europe/Middle East/Africa, North America-United States, United States-New Jersey-Raritan, United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs