TEKsystems Exchange/Systems Administrator in Des Moines, Iowa
- Advanced computer skills required.
- Advanced planning/organizational, problem-solving, analytical, time management, decision-making, and communication skills required, as well as solid leadership and basic presentation skills.
- Must Bilingual (Spanish).
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical plans, strategies, and designs to all levels of the company.
- Basic knowledge of business unit applications preferred.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
Proficiency with database applications; knowledge of mainframe, distributed, and/or web programming languages.
- May be required to provide on-call support.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience as a senior IT professional.
- Exchange 2010/2013 knowledge.
- Server administration, basic networking knowledge.
- Public Folders experience.
- Exchange online and Powershell experience is a big plus.
- FTP would be a plus as well.
This candidate must be Spanish speaking as they will be communicating with the client's Chile office for O365 issues.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems, Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.