Robert Half International Data Reporting Analyst in DES MOINES, Iowa
A fantastic client in Des Moines is looking for a strong data reporting analyst for a long term contract opportunity. If this looks like a good fit for you reach out to me today!
• This resource will be working heavily in Data Reporting within a variety of different systems: Data Reports in WorkDay, Process Unity, and Supplier Gateway.
• Working to automate processes within the reporting of data.
• Strong experience within SQL SSRS
Strong experience and knowledge within Data Warehousing
• Experience or understanding of KPI Reports within QlikSense
• Taking quarterly reports from accounting and automating the solution
• Strong knowledge of Excel and pivot tables
• Attention to detail and experience within the financial industry would likely be a plus
• Will be working to push data into Workiva
Microsoft SSRS, Workday
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs