Bankers Trust Application Support Analyst in Des Moines, Iowa
Application Support Analyst
Location Des Moines, IA
# of openings 1
Apply Now (https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh03/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=BANKERSTRUST&cws=37&rid=1093)
Primarily responsible for tier 1 support of applications for internal and external customers. This role also participates in the design, development and testing of applications through collaboration with delivery leads, developers and stakeholders.
The Application Support Analyst is primarily responsible for tier 1 support of applications for internal and external customers. This role also participates in the design, development and testing of applications through collaboration with delivery leads, developers and stakeholders.
Primary Functions and/or Responsibilities:
• Promptly respond and resolve support requests for applications built in Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Power Platform and Globalscape EFT.
• Escalate to and collaborate with other support personnel to resolve support issues.
• Work within a team on the Application Lifecycle management (ALM) of multiple applications.
• Follow and help establish policies, procedures and standards in ALM.
• Participate in Agile activities (daily standup, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, etc.).
• Set and adhere to project plans and deadlines, and works with team to identify and address any problem areas that arise.
• Conduct research on emerging application development products, languages and standards.
• Recommend and perform application improvements and upgrades.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
• Participate in multiple projects simultaneously and has the ability to multi-task and control project deliverables and expectations.
• Provide on-call coverage.
• Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
• 2 year degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent education and/or experience.
• 1+ years of experience in C#.
• 1+ years of experience in T-SQL.
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• Familiar with the Agile project methodology.
• Familiar with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Azure DevOps for work item tracking, TFVC, Git, CI/CD pipelines.
• Familiar with Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions such as GoAnywhere, Globalscape EFT or MoveIt.
• Familiar with job scheduling software such as VisualCron.
• Knowledge of Banking/Financial Institution regulatory requirements desired.
• 30 WPM typing.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
“PROTECTED VETERANS” AND “INDIVIDUAL WITH DISABILITY”