Robert Half International Accounting Clerk in Des Moines, Iowa
A major financial services institution in Des Moines is seeking applicants for an Accounting Clerk opportunity. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for moderately complex to complex activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts and for developing financial statements and reports.
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Preparing financial and regulatory reports.
• Reviewing data from the general ledger, unit reports and various financial systems to ensure accuracy.
• Reviewing entries for reporting system.
• Consistently meet deadlines and achieve production goals.
• Preparing and reviewing account reconciliations and certifications.
• Performing a variety of analyses or projects relating to financial accounting procedures.
• Internal communication amongst employees to provide customer service
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2+ years accounting experience.
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency with an emphasis in Microsoft Excel
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: November 8, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502293266
Staffing Area: Accountemps
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs