John Deere Quad Cities Production: Assembly in Davenport, Iowa
Performs assembly, disassembly and/or assembly repair operations in a team environment.
Types of Machines, Tools and Equipment Used or Operated:
Varies by specific duties. Includes but is not limited to: hand or power tools, conveyors, testing and runoff equipment, gages, grinders, riveters, arbor presses, hoists, hand and power trucks, dynamometers, tachometers, runoff machines, prints, fixtures, jigs, templates, clamps and various other hand tools.
Work is not closely supervised. Employees must maintain a safe work environment.Details are dependent on duties assigned but in general consist of the following:
- Assembles, bundles and/or packages to specification on a line or bench assembly operation.
- Disassembles and/or repairs assemblies.
- Works from assembly prints and specifications.
- Performs own setups and/or works from part prints and/or job specifications.
- Checks results for conformance to print and/or specifications and makes necessary corrections.
- Records data and/or keeps records for quality, maintenance and/or preventive maintenance, SPC, etc.
- Lubricates, checks and/or cleans equipment and tooling.
- Performs some preventive maintenance and adjustments to equipment.
- Instructs and assists other team members.
- Moves and positions loads.
- Cleans work area and performs other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job. John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.