Robert Half International Quality Assurance Analyst in Dallas Center, Iowa
Our West-DSM based client seeks a QA Analyst to identify risk and help to create plans to mitigate that risk. This individual will define testing strategy and ensure that product being released is up to industry and company standards. You will also hold regular team meetings to identify new risks as testing phases are completed and create new mitigation plans on the fly.
As a QA Lead, you will organize all aspects of the quality assurance process, and therefore, need to be familiar with that process. This knowledge comes from previous experience in a QA role
Industry-specific skills/certifications – QA leads should have knowledge specific to the industry in which they are working. You should be familiar with creating and deploying quality assurance test plans and come prepared to showcase those examples.
Required skills: Automation Quality Assurance, Microsoft SQL
• Planning and executing the testing efforts across business functions to ensure that new functionality/systems are thoroughly tested with a high quality of assurance that any changes to production environments.
• Performs functional & system integration testing effort for new functionality/enhancements.
• Manage risks across the SDLC
• Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues, bugs, changes.
• Validate and close-out all issues prior to test sign-off.
• Create test scenarios and detailed test cases from the requirements/use cases.
• Define Functional & System Integration Test scenarios using testing best practices.
• Work with other QA staff to setup testing tool and processes.
• Define testing estimates & prioritize testing items as per business critical and impact.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Dallas Center, IA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01500-0011510357
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs