Hills Bank Treasury Management Administrative Assistant in Coralville, Iowa
Treasury Management Administrative Assistant
Coralville, IA, USA
Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
Schedule: Full-time ; Monday through Friday (8:00 am-4:30 pm), Average 40 hours/week
This position is responsible for general clerical duties related to serving commercial clients. This includes supporting all the commercial deposit and lending staff when it comes to the commercial deposit and treasury management products offered by Hills Bank and Trust Company.
Perform the most sophisticated and difficult new accounts opening and related responsibilities associated with the Customer Service functions of the bank by performing the following duties. Incumbent will have a thorough knowledge of commercial products and treasury management services and the customer service area in order to perform tasks independent and to be able to assist other Commercial Lenders, Treasury Management staff and Personal Bankers.
- Work with treasury management staff to assist in growing, maintaining and enhancing business relationships.
- Work with walk in business traffic and get to know the local businesses that utilize the branch
- Appropriate treasury management product knowledge
- Onboarding coordinator of new business accounts
- Involvement in bank and community events
Treasury Management Administrative Duties:
- Assist treasury management staff in the preparation and processing of documentation for deposit products and treasury management services.
- Perform the most sophisticated, challenging, and difficult activities related to the opening or closing of various types of personal and commercial deposit accounts.
- Receive and answer telephone inquiries from customers and internal staff regarding customer and bank related accounts. Assist bank personnel with questions on the status of accounts, bank statements, charges, interest, etc., in an efficient, courteous manner providing positive employee relations.
- Working to collaborate with Retail, Insurance, Home Mortgage and Trust and Wealth Management to generate referrals, focusing particularly on deposits.
- Participate in weekly pipeline meetings to discuss Onboarding of new customers to Hills Bank.
- In weekly check in the focus will be on ways to assist the treasury management team be successful. Use this time to foster good communication with my supervisor.
- Active involvement in bank, branch office and community events.
- Be an active and contributing member of the Treasury Management department.
- Maintain educational and professional expertise through attendance at job-related seminars, conference and workshops.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The successful candidate will have experience in customer service.
- Must be willing to participate in community activities and events, which will include some evening and weekend hours.
- This job requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes computer skills, as well as utilization of office equipment.
- Valid driver's license.