Nordstrom Merchandise Coordinator - Studio N Cedar Rapids (Part-time) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
A LOT GOES INTO THAT TINY SHOPPING CART.
Our e-commerce team at Nordstrom ensures that customers experience the same great fashion and service on Nordstrom.com and HauteLook.com as they expect in our stores by remaining committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in the life…
The ideal Merchandise Coordinator has a strong sense of ownership in managing samples within the Photo Studio through the photography and production life-cycle.
• Responsible for partnering with the Facilities team to process all incoming and outgoing samples from vendors, as well as our Corporate Headquarters locations.
• Prepare all items for photography by completing the sample check-in process, prioritizing items to meet necessary deadlines and handing samples off to the Production team.
• Collaborate with business partners in Corporate Headquarters to ensure accuracy of product online in order to provide the best customer experience.
• Provide support to the team by executing established business processes and partnering on the execution of assigned projects as needed.
• Review operating practices and procedures, determine whether improvements can be made and work to implement changes as appropriate.
You own this if you have…
• 3 years of experience in fashion retail work or related degree
• Analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure all deadlines are met with a high level of accuracy
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication as well as strong interpersonal and relationship-management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a commitment to following through on agreed upon objectives
• Proficiency in MS Office suite and ability to learn necessary software applications, specifically with Macintosh computers
We've got you covered...
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
/We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment./
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
*The hours will most likely be 7-11AM, M-F. Potential for increased hours based on volume
Job: *Photo Studio
Title: Merchandise Coordinator - Studio N Cedar Rapids (Part-time)
Location: Iowa-Cedar Rapids
Requisition ID: 334290