PDS Tech Inc Document Control Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Document Control Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, IA.
This position is for a Customer Service technician who is under direct supervision. Responsible for resolving basic customers' service or billing complaints and obtaining customers' names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased. Applies basic skills in the execution of existing procedures.
• Works under direct supervision to provide satisfactory and quality customer service.
• Obtains customers' names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased.
• Keeps records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Performs duties related to overall customer service.
• Scans incoming customer documentation.
• Files completed Service Notifications with all Customer Documentation.
• Archives files.
• Data entry on shared data files.
• Monitor a Group Email and forward emails to the appropriate team to work.
• Printing Delivery documentation
• Provides support to sales team with regard to customer concerns..
• Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
• Candidates for this role should possess a HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech Inc
- PDS Tech Inc Jobs