Robert Half Customer Experience Specialist in CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa
Description Contact Center Specialist
• Job Description
Raytheon Technologies serves customers in the commercial aerospace and defense industries. We combine complementary technology offerings and world-class engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions. Together, we form an unrivaled company. With a unique vantage point across the full spectrum of aviation, space and defense, we help our customers move the world in bold, new ways. We are advancing aviation, building smarter defense systems and creating innovations to take us deeper into space. That is the future of aerospace and defense.
The goal of Global People Services, America is to deliver an exceptional experience to employees and provide strategic service support to HR who will enable the business to achieve its mission. Our guiding principles are to Enhance the Employee Experience, Optimize our Service Delivery, Simply out Processes, and Invest in our People.
Your role in the Service Center is to support our internal and external customers, which include but are not limited to employees, managers, leaders, and vendor/suppliers.
• Support inbound inquiries through all channels (phone, chats, portal, and emails), utilizing a Case Management Tool (ServiceNow) to intake and track requests.
• Work under direct supervision on assigned workload.
• Respond to internal (Employees, Manager, Leaders, and HR Centers of Expertise (COEs)) and external (Applicants, Company Alumni, Retirees, Third Party Vendors/Suppliers) inquiries in accordance with existing Policies & Procedures.
• Reference Knowledge Articles/Content and apply to inquiries to ensure adherence to existing Policies & Procedures.
• Educate requesters on appropriate self-service channels, resources, and information as needed.
• Utilize multiple systems (CRM, Workday, SharePoint, etc.) and applications to obtain information to respond to inquiries within existing Policies & Procedures.
• Escalate situations that fall outside of existing Policies & Procedures when necessary to achieve mutually beneficial resolutions.
• Share feedback and insight on employee experiences towards the goal of identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
• High School Education required
• 2 years experience in a call center environment preferred. Requirements Workday, Call Center Customer Service, Computer Data Entry, Answering Inbound Calls, HR Department
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs