Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa
If you're looking for work in the CPA Firm - Other industry and are results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing your career, you might be interested in the Administrative Assistant position OfficeTeam is hiring for. The Administrative Assistant will perform various administrative and office support duties. This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time Administrative Assistant position based in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area.
How you will make an impact
· Greets and directs guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner. Offers a beverage to all clients, takes coat, if applicable, inquire where they parked, pay for on-street parking and offer directions to the parking ramp for future meetings.
· Professionally handle incoming calls and appropriately redirect phone calls. Schedule appointments.
· Support with mailings, scanning and other tasks.
· Scanning and final checks of tax returns before going out to clients.
· Log all information in and out for clients.
· Handle confidential and non-routine information
· Work independently and within a team to ensure the smooth operation of the office.
· Performs other administrative tasks as assigned such as faxing, making copies, conference room prep, office appearance and cleanliness, and scheduling, etc.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
At least 2 years of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
Comprehensive knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
Ability to use the internet for research
Knowledgeable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
To apply, please send you resume to Abbey.Koerperich@officeteam.com for immediate consideration!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $15.20 - $17.60 / Hourly
Location: CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Date Posted: December 18, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01520-0011650924
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs