Kelly Services Purchasing Assistant in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Kelly is looking for a Purchasing Assistant for a distribution company in Cedar Falls, IA! This is a full time position, temp-to-hire. The hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and it pays $14
In this role you will assist the Buyers with actions to procure needed materials, expediting product as needed, reviewing vendor confirmations, and performing other routine purchasing duties.
• Tracking issues with specific vendors and communicating findings to buyers.
• Use a combination of internal tools and reports to effectively expedite the delivery of product.
• Upload company inventory details weekly.
• Run end of month reporting and update internal documents.
• Review purchase order confirmations from vendors and resolve and errors.
• Contact vendors for late orders or request tracking numbers.
• Acquire material certs from suppliers.
• Performs such other tasks and special projects as may be assigned from time to time by the unit manager.
• 6 months-1 year of experience in this field or a combination of education and experience
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
Interested? Apply today or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs