Camping World F&I Manager in Cedar Falls, Iowa
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Are you working long hours in your current F&I role or do not see the reward for your efforts? Camping World is seeking an experienced Finance & Insurance Manager (F&I). If you are a self-motivated professional with superior customer service skills we want you on our team! The ideal candidate is someone who has the ability to hit the ground running or who is very motivated to learn. In addition, we are looking for strong business acumen and sales aptitude and someone who is self-directed by nature.
Essential Job Functions of the F&I Manager are as follows:
· Selects appropriate lender, secures approval, obtains customer commitment, and finalizes delivery
· Manages placement of contracts while maximizing F&I PVR
· Assists sales desk in structuring deal
· Consistently adheres to all F&I office process and flow of contracts
· Manages contracts in transit and ensures funding with constant communication with business office
· Tracks and monitors F&I PVR, product penetration and lender penetrations
· Participates weekly in sales meetings regarding F&I training and issues
· Assists General Manager and Sales Manager in training sales staff
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Essential Job Skills:
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· 3-5 years of working knowledge in Finance and Insurance products
· Menu selling experience in required
· Business management experience in the automobile industry is a plus
· Effective oral and written skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
· Strong Closing skills are necessary
· Expected hours of operation 8am-6pm
· Strong organizational skills Ability to train finance and sales personnel
· Valid driver's license
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Camping World Jobs