Sparboe Farms Packer I in Britt, Iowa
Join our Sparboe team today! Processing team members work in a clean, modern, temperature controlled, egg processing facility. Full time and day shift available, pay starting at $13.50 per hour.
Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSITION TITLE: Packer
- Safety First. Understand and follow all safety procedures, utilizing appropriate safety equipment at all times. Know and obey all traffic and safety laws/regulations.
- Remove chex, bloods, grade B, dirts and cracks made by the packing process.
- Be responsible for obtaining correct boxes to pack the eggs.
- Pack and label boxes correctly.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Responsible for carrying out food safety and quality duties and following the SQF polices/procedures as it relates to their job duties.
- Will report any food safety and quality issues/concerns to their manager and/or quality team.
- Follow all GMP’s and food quality and safety guidelines.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area at all times.
- Keeping work area safe and clean, according to HACCP standards.
- Keeping all egg cartons, sleeves/flats, cubes, cases and open pallets clean and free from contamination to ensure the highest food quality and food safety.
- Report any problems to Processing Management.
- Perform all other tasks that are requested by management.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications are only accepted online. If you do not have access to a computer we have kiosks on site for you to fill out an application, M-F 8:00am-3:00pm. 1981 Iowa Ave, Britt IA 50423
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted: October 13, 2018
Rate: $13 USD per hour