Ag Parnters Seasonal Harvest Operations in Alton, Iowa
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Comply with all company safety policies.
- Provides above average customer service.
- Demonstrate work habits that develop, build and support the team concept within Ag Partners.
- Courteously and efficiently receive and disburse grain.
- Handling of Ag chemicals, fertilizer and grain.
- Prepare rail cars and load cars according to specifications.
- Perform general housekeeping (ie. Sweep and clean grain and fertilizer plants, shop, warehouse, etc. to maintain dust levels as well as Ag Partners image.
- Must be a team player, who is self motivated, detail oriented and dependable.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:*Other duties may be assigned.*
Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners safety policies.
Job requires standing for full shift.
Stooping & bending required on-the-job.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36”.
Work overtime and weekends as required.
Ability to work in a dust-filled environment.
Location: Alton, IA
Employment duration: Full time
POSITION AVAILABLE: August 2020-November 2020