Ricoh Americas Corporation Sales Specialist - Commercial & Industrial Printing in Urbandale, Iowa
The Sales Specialist (SS) is responsible for driving business results by achieving sales targets within a defined account assignment. The primary focus of the SS is to drive net new business revenues by leveraging the RICOH Commercial and Industrial Printing Solutions portfolio inside of CRD, Creative Departments, Data Centers and In-Plant Print Operations. Heavy focus on Software Workflows and Professional Services is the cornerstone of this position. The SS must have a solid track record of sales in strategic or major accounts and a minimum of five years Commercial and Industrial Printing sales involvement or sales management experience. The SS will report directly to the Manager, Sales.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets or exceeds revenue and gross profit expectations by successfully integrating solutions into nonuser environments and builds loyal customer relationships that result in new, expanded and on- going business for Ricoh.
- Maintains sustained sales activities. Responsible conducting and presenting benchmark analysis, discovery, demonstrations, proposals and value propositions related to the Commercial and Industrial Printing environments inside of account base. This involves applying a consultative approach to C level and IT contacts, using the RICOH Selling Process to analyze the customer's business communication requirements, and developing customized solutions for the Commercial and Industrial Printing space to exceed customer requirements. EPS is responsible for driving multiple relationships and pipeline development independently inside the list of accounts as well as working as a product expert for Ricoh's Commercial and Industrial Printing workflow and solutions sets via the Client Executive/Account Manager.
- Maintains CRM System. Utilizes the CRM system to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account. This involves many varied tasks not limited tgo daily updates on account activities using the notes and history section, maintaining up-to-date and accurate records on account actions and identifying and recording competitive information on accounts. Full utilization of the account planning tools as well.
- Updates calendar daily to include appointments and tasks for the assignment. Inspects information daily on accounts in Phase 123 pipeline.
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Inspects Client Executive/Account Manager forecasting for Commercial and Industrial Printing Opportunities. Inspects timely and accurate forecasts entered by sales reps on account assignment by way of Ricoh litmus test and CRM utilization.
- Works with integrated team to identify and implement next steps in Phase 123 pipeline for each account. This includes itemizing current state in each account along with identifying next steps in progressing the sales cycle. Maintains 30 times monthly budget in phase 1pipeline, 20 times monthly budget in Phase 2 and 5 times monthly budget in Phase 3. These pipelines should be cleaned and updated each week inside of CRM tool.
- Maintains KPI objectives. This involves daily, weekly and monthly behaviors.
- Actively participates in account-planning sessions by providing an update on the activity in the account, Input/feedback on the sales strategy, offering assistance in identifying opportunities in the account and surface potential issues.
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts. This involves participating in account reviews with each account every 90 days. Each account review is a planned event scheduled and delivered in front of the account. Reviews include but are not limited to evaluating current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- Serves as first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale. This means that all documents are included at the time of sale for proper order staging and implementation and timely responses to email and voice mail inquiries regarding stated paperwork.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Ricoh sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience & Certifications)
- Requires 4-year college degree.
- Requires a minimum of 4-5 years in advanced selling assignments; industry selling experience is preferred with previous experience selling into high-volume, connected and heavy color environments preferred.
- Requires experience and understanding in technologies surrounding networks, data-center environments and central reproduction departments as well as the print to mail industry.
- Requires skill in application sales and experience in the sale of network products and high volume products in large-user environments.
- Requires C Level communication capabilities and ability to drive sales engagements independently at said levels of contact inside a multitude of Industry types
- Requires experience as a negotiator and tremendous objection handling skills
- Requires a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH's policy.
- Must be a self starter with complete self accountability. Business maturity and acumen is a must.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.