Belcan Engineering Technician in Huxley, Iowa
Job Number: 220482
Description: An Engineering Technician job in Ankeny, IA is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you should have two to five years’ experience with automated equipment with the ability to conceptualize designs to deliver new research equipment. You should also have experience with machine testing, troubleshooting and evaluation of research equipment. In this role, you will be working under the direction of mechanical and electrical engineers with the independence to complete the tasks assigned.
Engineering Technician Duties:
• Fabricate and test R&D prototypes in a team environment under the direction of Engineers
• Fabrication will include some parts fabrication, assembly, wiring, and operational testing of the prototypes
• Able to read prints and wiring diagrams
• Ability to use hand tools, and light industrial machining tools (drill press, band saw, etc)
• Physically demanding job requiring extended periods of time standing, bending, and moving about machinery during the day
• Excellent electrical, mechanical, and computer skills with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office
• Excellent skills with hand tools and minor machine shop tool knowledge.
• Ability to use SolidWorks
• Experience with automated equipment with the ability to conceptualize designs to deliver new research equipment.
• Experience with machine testing, troubleshooting and evaluation of research equipment.
Location: Huxley , IA
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart