MV Transportation Payroll Coordinator in Atlantic, Iowa
MV Transportation is seeking a Payroll Coordinatorfor our Elk Horn, Iowa Support Center. Successful applicant will accurately prepare and process payroll for assigned divisions on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.
- Enter all payroll information on a daily basis in appropriate software ensuring accuracy of employee time data.
- Process Federal W-4 Withholding forms.
- Update Direct Deposit records for new hires and changes.
- Set-up EPay requests (electronic paystubs) for employees.
- Process Manual entries.
- Process Manual checks.
- Collaborate with HR, Garnishment, Union and Vacation departments.
- Coordinate with Divisions each payroll period ensuring timely and accurate payrolls.
- Address employee concerns and handle tax and garnishment questions.
- Maintain accurate records and files.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Attendance according to local policy.
- Maintain a safe and organized work area.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have data entry, payroll processing and clerical experience.
- General knowledge of windows-based computer operating systems.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow directions.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
CATEGORY: Accounting, Admin - Clerical, Finance
POSTING ID: TNPAYRO30546_30546
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: Not Specified